Friday, March 20, 2009

Frag Dolls

This will be a short one, I promise!

So there is a group of girls called Frag Dolls that might need to be my new group of BFFs. What a coincidence that as soon as I create a Twitter account, they are one of the options for "following" as they say? And that after only a day or so I read a blog about joining their Frag Girl clique? That's a pretty sweet opportunity, I think! Especially after spending the past 30 minutes explaining to my mom why I spent $70 on an extinct copy of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and the difference between Greatest Hits and non-Greatest Hits PS2 games.

Sure, there are probably hundreds of girls who know more about video games than me. Frag Girls seem to focus their attention on FPSs which I am just now becoming competent with. I'll have to do some major gaming overtime to get better at them if I hope to get near a competitive level. However, I think I'd bring a lot of other awesome factors to the job either way...though I suppose I should be telling this to the Frag Girl HR, not you!

I am also realizing that Chocolate Bubblegum needs a makeover. Since that is the site dedicated to video game characters, it should be presentable if I'm going to boast my gaming qualities. Maybe a good weekend project...after my real homework. Gah! -__-;;

No comments:

Post a Comment