Saturday, December 26, 2009

Borderlands Blurb

I'm pretty good with RPGs, but I suck at FPS. And with the abundance SMGs, RPMs, PvP, and all other outrageous acronyms this game offers, I won't ever get bored! The graphics are stunning, the enemies are eccentric and engaging, and the guns are...well...EVERYWHERE! I can almost venture to say there might be too many guns for my limited firearms experience and knowledge, but at least the options are there in abundance.

What's so great is that you don't always have to take on those corrosive alpha skags and crazy axe-wielding midgets on your own. Unlike all other RPGs where you can only call on the assistance of your AI party, Borderlands allows you to link up with your ACTUAL friends (hopefully you have some) and take missions in co-op mode.

So makes some new friends happy treasure hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment